Swami Lakshmanjoo (1907-1991) was the last Shaiva Master in an unbroken chain of Masters of Kashmir Shaiva Tradition. This website presents in brief teachings of Swamiji and give details about activities of Ishwar Ashram Trust.
Ishwar Ashram Trust came into existence in India after Swamiji attained mahasamadhi by virtue of Swamijee’s will in 1991.
In the United States of America for the purpose of carrying his spritiual message outside India Swamiji laid the foundation for establishment of Universal Shaiva fellowship. (www.universalshaivafellowship.org)
OBJECTIVES OF THE TRUST
- To preach and propagate Kashmir shaiva philosophy without distinction of religion, caste, creed or color.
- To print, publish teachings of Kashmir Shaiva philosophy
- To organize lectures, yajnas, poojas and satsangs.
- To construct and run charitable centers for the poor and needy.
- To give donations/ run orphanages, widow homes for women, old persons and needy.